Thursday, April 15, 2010

you didnt understand...

you didnt understand...

I tear my heart open,
I sew myself shut.
My weakness is, that I care too much.
And my scars remind me,
that the past is real...
I tear my heart open,
just to feel.

I tried to help you once
Against my own advice
I saw you going down
But you never realized
That you were drowning in the water
So I offered you my hand
Compassion's in my nature
I took a bold stand.
But you didn't understand.

I tried to help you again
Against my own advice
Cause you were still drowning in the water
This time I tried to grab your hand
And I left my heart open
You did see that
And you did understand!

It was time for you to take a bold stand
But then
you didn't understand.
& you didn't understand...


An adaptation from Song "Scars" (Write-Up by and credits to Papa Roach)

Share


I can't help you fix yourself, but atleast I can say I tried. I'm sorry but I gotta move on with my own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment