Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I Want to Go

I want to go to a dream world,
where instincts take over
and impulse soars high.
Where thoughts are unrestricted
and limitations are nowhere in mind.

with no cellphone to disturb
and no watch to show time,
Where there is no direction
to restrict where i go,
and no part of my body is mine.

Where the sun shows the light
and the stars tell me that its night
Where the moon cools the mood around.
I shouldn't know how long it has been;
& nothing shows the time.

where the insects talk
the trees listen
and the every bird sings a song
to let me know I am fine.

With no one to say a 'Hi!'
So no chance of bidding 'Goodbye'
I know my dreams will be my own
& there will be no secrets to hide.

Where I don't have to anywhere to travel
No journey to begin so no journey to end
Where no one will be dependent on me
And no desires to pend

Where the world around shows what colours can be
and every visual brings delight!
Where only the darkness brings out the blacks
and only a flower shows whats the white!

Where the stream teaches how to play
and the rain shows how to enjoy;
where the placid lake shows me how to lye
And the falling leaves exemplify how to die...



drafted nearly 4 years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment