Sunday, April 28, 2019

Disoriented

I dont know...


Where lines straighten

And where lines bend,

Where things start

And where things end?


Will lights flash

Or will beams fade,

Do I have the guts

Or am I losing - skeptical & afraid?


What destiny holds

And what will I get

Whether I'll be happy

Or will I regret?


How will I succeed

Or what will fail,

Is it rough waters

Or a smooth sail?


Whether to climb up

Should I descend?

Do I carve my path

Or should I follow the trend?


Who is my foe

Who to trust as friend?

Also, if I bid them this moment

Will I get to see them again?


Its dark out in love, as well

And I cant see a thing

Is future a reality

Or is it just my dreams?


Stuck in a perpetual loop

And in middle of nowhere

Eyes look out

Mind rambles

Searching answers 

Here & there.


Within all my confusions

And all the imaginations

Some visible dreams

And some hallucinations


I pull some courage

And gather my strength

I push myself forward

Ready to take every challenge.


But as time moves far

And the world moves ahead,

Me and my thoughts - disoriented in Love,

Remain confined to my bed.


- Gaurav Satle (2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment