Sunday, March 6, 2011

Challenge # 1

Yesterday night I challenged myself. Had to try sleeping on the floor. Did it. Weird, isn't it? Had a good sound sleep though. No different in terms of quality than sleeping on a comfortable bed with the AC on.

If some people can do it - be it out of compulsion or otherwise - why can't I?

However the real challenge will be to do it regularly? I will give it a shot though. Had read somewhere that it takes nearly 21 days to cultivate a habit. Sleeping 21 days on the floor should not be tough. Lets see.

I will get back on this after 21 days. Curious to know if I pass this test.

1 comment:

  1. Well just to update you all on this, I successfully slept on the floor for nearly 15 days until, some relatives dropped in and I had to drop out!

    ReplyDelete